Need help? Text or call our customer care department.
Extended Holiday returns: If you aren't completely happy with your purchase, simply return it by January 31, 2022 for free. Returns must be in new condition, in the state you received them. New Balance reserves the right to refuse worn or damaged merchandise. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on custom shoe orders.
- Enter your order number above and follow the steps to complete your return.
- If you are returning an item from Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, other U.S. territories or an APO/FPO address, claim a pre-paid USPS return label here.
- Please allow up to 14 days after we receive your package to process your refund and credit your account.
- Orders made on newbalance.com may be returned to New Balance stores and Factory Stores. Find your closest store here.
- Bring packing slip or show order confirmation email at store.
- Refunds for returns made in-store are processed immediately.
- Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment for the purchase price along with any applicable taxes.
- Online promotion discounts are applied and distributed across all eligible items in your purchase. If you return a portion of your purchase a portion of the discount will be lost.
- For returns purchased with a Gift Card, the refund amount will be put back on the original card.
- If the bank account or credit card used for payment is no longer active, refunds will be credited to an eGift Card, which can be used online or in store.
- If your return was purchased with an eGift, we will email you a new eGift valued at the refund amount.
- Items purchased at a retail store should be returned to the store.
- Non-returnable items cannot be returned. Non-returnable items include custom shoes, underwear, face masks and select items called out as non-returnable on product pages.
- Need help with a return? Contact our Customer Care team