Frequently Asked Questions
Most Popular FAQs
If you aren't completely happy with your purchase, we accept returns of merchandise in new condition within 45 days of purchase. Returns must be in new condition, in the state you received them. New Balance reserves the right to refuse worn or damaged merchandise. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on non-returnable items. Learn more about returns.
All in-stock items ship within 2 business days. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking when your order ships. If your order is split into more than one shipment, you will receive separate emails for each shipment.
Carrier delivery times go into effect once your order has shipped.
In-stock items ship within 2 business days. Carrier delivery times go into effect once your order has shipped. UPS does not deliver on weekends or holidays.
• UPS Ground - 2-5 business days once shipped
• UPS 2-Day Air - 2 business days once shipped
• UPS 1-Day Air - 1 business day once shipped
• USPS (used for PO Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii and other US Territories, APO/FPO addresses) - 2-7 business days once shipped
You will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking when your order ships. For more information about shipping rates and details, click here.
Sign up for our email list to get a discount on your next order and to be notified about new promotions throughout the year. For early access to promotions and to receive exclusive offers, create an account with us.
Additionally, we offer a special ongoing 15% off discount to the following groups:
• Hospital employees
• Medical employees
• First responders
• Military members
• Government employees
• Seniors 60+
Clean your running shoes and other athletic shoes with a mild, dye-free detergent (either for dishwashing or laundry) and a bristle brush (such as a toothbrush) following the steps below.
- Test a small amount of the detergent on an unnoticeable part of your shoes to make sure it won’t stain them.
- Use your bristle brush to scrub the shoes with the detergent.
- Wipe shoes clean with a damp cloth.
- Allow your shoes to air dry for 24 hours before wearing.
For shoes made of suede or leather, use a specialty leather or suede cleaner.
We do not suggest putting any of our shoes into the washing machine or dryer since many of our materials should not be fully submerged in water or exposed to heat.
We design our running, walking and training shoes to support the unique demands of each activity. To help you stay comfortable and perform your best, we suggest choosing shoes designed for your specific sport or workout. This may mean you wear a running shoe while training for your 10K but switch to a training shoe for gym days.
Benefits of Running Shoes
• Generally have more cushioning in the heel at the point of impact, plus support technology specific to a running stride
• Made with more mesh to help keep feet cool during runs
Benefits of Walking Shoes
• Designed with the specific body mechanics and strike path of walking in mind
• Constructed to be more flexible through the ball of the foot to allow for a greater range of motion through the roll of the forefoot
• Have greater arch support to protect where the force is heaviest on the foot
Benefits of Training Shoes
• Provide additional support for both forward and lateral movements
• Designed for a variety of cross-training workouts, including HIIT, strength training, step aerobics, boot camps and short treadmill jogs
• While not intended for use in long races (i.e., half marathons and marathons), our training shoes can be used in shorter runs (i.e., mile races and treadmill warm-ups)
We accept the following payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, and Afterpay.
To save credit cards, debit cards, and gift cards for faster checkout, log in or create an account.
To become a member, create an account online by visiting our log in or create an account page and fill out the required information.
Creating an account and becoming a member lets you easily track orders, check out faster, hear about promotions and new releases first.
We are happy to help modify or cancel your order within one hour of placing it. Simply reach out to our Customer Care team via phone or live chat M-F 9AM - 9PM EST and Sat-Sun 9AM - 6PM EST, excluding holidays.
We can modify shipping information, customer information, & remove items from multi-item orders. All other changes will require an order cancellation.
Because we fill orders as quickly as possible, we are unable to cancel or modify orders after one hour. If the one-hour window has passed, you can return eligible items in accordance with our return policy.
Yes, a selection of products that are for sale on newbalance.com are also available in a New Balance store near you. To see pickup options during checkout, choose “Pick up in store” and use your zip code to select your local store.
You can also set your store while shopping by using the store selector in the upper left hand corner or in the mobile menu.