Need help? Text or call our customer care department.
If you aren't completely happy with your purchase, simply return it within 45 days from purchase. Returns must be in new condition, in the state you received them. New Balance reserves the right to refuse worn or damaged merchandise. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on custom shoe orders.
Extended Holiday Returns: Purchases made from November 1 through December 31, 2020 are eligible for return through January 31, 2021, or 45 days after the purchase date.
- Please note, we are waiting 72 hours before handling all packages being delivered to our warehouse as a precaution and to protect our associates from COVID-19. As a result, returns processing may be delayed.
- Please allow up to 10 business days after we receive your package to process your refund and credit your account.
- If you are returning an item from Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, other U.S. territories or an APO/FPO address, please click to claim a pre-paid USPS return label.
- Refunds will be credited to the original form of payment for the purchase price along with any applicable taxes.
- Online promotion discounts are applied and distributed across all eligible items in your purchase. If you return a portion of your purchase a portion of the discount will be lost.
- For returns purchased with a Gift Card, the refund amount will be put back on the original card.
- If your return was purchased with an eGift, we will email you a new eGift valued at the refund amount.
- Items purchased at a retail store should be returned to the store.
- Need help with a return? Contact our Customer Care team