Select Color Please select style to add to cart.
Select width Please select width to add to cart.
Available null at null
Something not available? Set a back in stock alert.
DescriptionThe new XC-72 pushes its classic sources of inspiration even further into unexplored territory, with a time-bending design inspired by the speculative technological optimism of 1970s concept cars. Three distinctive traction outsole patterns and angular features are employed to give the familiar low-cut sleekness of the era’s running shoes an aggressive, experimental edge. The XC-72 is the future that the past dreamed about, come to life.
- Vertically split outsole features two hard ground traction designs the XC15’s ‘gripper’ and the 375’s studded pattern
- Stability heel clip featuring the 620s herringbone outsole pattern
- Suede and recycled mesh upper with recycled content in N logo, lace and lining
- Rubber outsole with 5% recycled content
- Single layer microfiber tongue
- Squared toe shape inspired by 1970s concept car designs
Size & Fit
- 326 grams (11.5 oz)
- Size & fit guide
Style #: null