Something not available? Set a back in stock alert.
- Vertically split outsole features two hard ground traction designs the XC15’s ‘gripper’ and the 375’s studded pattern
- Stability heel clip featuring the 620s herringbone outsole pattern
- Knit mesh upper with chrome-free suede overlays and a leather N logo. Chrome-free leather does not use chromium in the tanning process, which can be harmful to people and the environment when the leather is disposed.
- Single layer microfiber tongue
- Squared toe shape inspired by 1970s concept car designs
- 352 grams (12.4 oz)
- Size & fit guide
Introducing the XC-72
Aggressively experimental, the XC-72 reshapes elements from some of our top ‘70s running models into the most progressive interpretation of our running heritage to date
Three of the best
The distinctive, vertically split outsole features traction patterns from the XC15 and 375, while the CR utilizes the 620’s herringbone pattern
Inspired by the past, built for the future
Inspired by the speculative technology behind 1970s concept car design, the XC-72’s unique retrofuture design features angular details and a squared off toebox